Annals of Management Science (AMS) publishes peer-reviewed, original, and high-quality articles that contribute significantly to the advancements of management science theories, applications and practices, and to the developments and enhancements of best business practices. The main objective of the journal is to provide an international communication forum for discussions, debates, and collaborations between business and management science researchers and practitioners.
AMS is published two times a year (April and October) in both print and online versions.
It has been listed in Cabell’s online Directory of Publishing opportunities in: (1) Management, (2) Marketing, (3) Computer Science/Business Information System, (4) Economics & Finance, and (5) Accounting.
It has also been assigned the following prepublication ISSNs by the ISSN Center at the Library of Congress:
ISSN 2161-5012 (for the print version), and
ISSN 2161-5004 (for the on-line version).
The scope of the journal includes but not limited to:
- Mathematical and quantitative modeling of complex business problems.
- Novel and intelligent applications of operations research/management science techniques.
- Decision analysis
- Operations management.
- Supply chain & logistics management.
- Computer science/Information technology.
- Applied statistics and applications.
- Strategic management.
- Quality management & six sigma.
- Accounting & Auditing.
- Human resources management.
- Organization studies.